This product was designed by a reloading enthusiast for reloading enthusiasts. With "Cartridge Clean" you will be able to clean and brighten brass that no tumbler will be able to rival. Use "Cartridge Clean" in an ultrasonic cleaner for truly amazing results! Even the primer pockets will be clean! You will literally be able to look inside the case and see the shine inside! And this will only take 6 to 12 minutes!
One bottle of "Cartridge Clean" will make up to 8 gallons of solution! This is a super concentrate formula. Don't be fooled by other solutions size, this bottle will make enough solution to keep you reloading for months!
Take a look at some of the before and after photos below. We don't expect you to use this product just based on words. We want you to see it work! Also, check out some of our recent E-Bay feed back below!
We are just a small company but we are do our best to provide you with quality products. "Cartridge Clean" is produced by us right here in Oklahoma USA!
See bottom of page for brass cleaning tips!
Price per 8oz bottle - $8.00
Order with PayPal Secure Checkout (no paypal account required)
Case of 20 bottles - $115.00
(unlabeled for private labeling or bulk use)
Cartridge Clean brass cleaner tips
Here is a couple of tips to help you be successful at cleaning your brass.
It typically doesn’t need more than 5-10 min.. However the ultrasonic machines vary widely.
1) Make sure you are not overloading the machine and stir the brass 2 or 3 times during the cycle. Too much water and brass reduce the effectiveness of the sonic vibrations.
2) Use distilled water or water that has been filtered using reverse osmosis. The mineral content in tap water will kill the cleaning action of the solution.
3) Rinse in filtered / distilled water. To save on the filtered water agitate in regular tap water than a final rinse in the filtered water as a "spot free" rinse.
4) Mix ratio. Concentration can be increased to better clean heavily soiled brass. Beyond 3 or 4oz to a gallon you are just wasting the cleaner. However it will not damage your brass.
5) For "see yourself shine" run your brass through a vibratory tumbler after cleaning with the ultrasonic. This is not needed but sure looks good. This should produce a shine far better than new purchased brass.