"Cartridge Clean" is especially formulated for cleaning brass cartridge cases.
Case of 20 bottles - $115.00
(unlabeled for private labeling or bulk use)
Cartridge Clean brass cleaner tips
Here is a couple of tips to help you be successful at cleaning your brass.
It typically doesn’t need more than 5-10 min.. However the ultrasonic machines vary widely.
1) Make sure you are not overloading the machine and stir the brass 2 or 3 times during the cycle. Too much water and brass reduce the effectiveness of the sonic vibrations.
2) Use distilled water or water that has been filtered using reverse osmosis. The mineral content in tap water will kill the cleaning action of the solution.
3) Rinse in filtered / distilled water. To save on the filtered water agitate in regular tap water than a final rinse in the filtered water as a "spot free" rinse.
4) Mix ratio. Concentration can be increased to better clean heavily soiled brass. Beyond 3 or 4oz to a gallon you are just wasting the cleaner. However it will not damage your brass.
5) For "see yourself shine" run your brass through a vibratory tumbler after cleaning with the ultrasonic. This is not needed but sure looks good. This should produce a shine far better than new purchased brass.